Delivers up to 70x More Performance for Complex Queries
- Continuing to drive MySQL innovation, Oracle today announced the general availability of MySQL Cluster 7.2.
- For highly demanding Web-based and communications products and services, MySQL Cluster is designed to cost-effectively deliver 99.999% availability, high write scalability and very low latency.
- With SQL and NoSQL access through a new Memcached API, MySQL Cluster represents a «best of both worlds» solution allowing key value operations and complex SQL queries within the same database.
- With MySQL Cluster 7.2, users can also gain up to a 70x increase in performance on complex queries, and enhanced multi-data center scalability.
- MySQL Cluster 7.2 is also certified with Oracle VM. The combination of its elastic, on-demand scalability and self-healing features, together with Oracle VM support, makes MySQL Cluster an ideal choice for deployments in the cloud.
- Also generally available today is the latest release of the MySQL Cluster Manager, version 1.1.4, further improving the ease of use and administration of MySQL Cluster.